Improving your game starts with custom fitted golf equipment. At Birchwood Golf Club we are experts in custom fitting and will give you a warm welcome, whatever your playing level, take you through the custom fitting process and fit you with the best clubs to take your game to the next level.
With the new Cheshire Golf Performance Studio at Birchwood Golf Club in Warrington, Cheshire using the latest in technology from GC2 as used on Sky Sports in their Golf Night coverage of the US PGA Tour, the data variables and knowledge from myself a Class AA PGA Golf Professional, will make sure you are fitted for the perfect club everytime.
Custom fitting is a comprehensive tee to green program that enables your golf professional to prescribe properly fitted equipment for you throughout your entire set. We use distinct driver, fairway, iron and wedge fitting tools and methods that enable us to identify the best club models and specifications to maximise your capabilities.
Custom fitting ensures that you are not wasting money on a club that doesn’t improve performance. Sometimes an off-the-shelf club can actually perform worse than your existing club! Remember a “good deal” is only a good deal if you hit the club well!
A typical fitting session will give you the following:
* Correct loft and lie
* Shaft choice to compliment your swing speed
* Correct length of shaft
* Set Building - to ensure there are no gaps in hitting distances throughout your set
* Correct grip style and size
* You can gain a big advantage by having your clubs custom built to suit you! Every golfer and their swing are unique and have different equipment requirements such as: length, lie angle, loft, shaft flex and grip thickness. My fitting sessions last a minimum of an hour as they consist of 2 stages: a static and a dynamic fitting.
In addition to this further information is gained by the use in the latest computer launch monitor – The GC2 is one of the leading launch monitors and provides extremely accurate measurements of club head speed, ball speed, launch angles, and ball spin rates to tailor your club spec needs.
If you are considering custom fitting I would strongly recommend that you bring your current clubs with you so that any difference can be compared. I will only recommend a change if a real benefit can be gained.
I also have my own workshop on site to provide a comprehensive repair service including:
* loft and lie checks
* Choose from a wide range of grips and shafts
* Re-spiking all types of golf shoes with either soft spike or metal spikes, with various fittings from, fast twist, q-lock, small metal thread and large plastic thread.
I endeavour to complete all repairs within a 24 hr time period, if it can be done whilst you enjoy a drink in the clubhouse, I will certainly do that.
All repairs are carried out with complete consideration for your golf product and will be carried out to the highest possible standard.
Updating your grips a minimum of once a year will enhance your level of golf, don't let shiny grips spoil your game.